An excerpt from Wind in the Willows

Nice? It's the ONLY thing, said the Water Rat solemnly, as he leant forward for his stroke. Believe me, my young friend, there is NOTHING - absolute nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing, he went on dreamily: messing - about - in - boats; messing----'
From 'Wind in the Willows' by Kenneth Grahame.

Monday, 30 July 2012

Painting update (14) 'Harlequin' pattern finished

They look, in my opinion, so much better than they did previously - they now have black 'lines' in place of the Ivory - nothing wrong with the Ivory but the Black just seems to make them stand out better.

What's left to do?

  • Rear deck
  • Rear doors and 'mouses ears'
  • Front deck

I am hoping that I can collect the boat sometime this weekend (4/5-August)

No comments:

Post a Comment