An excerpt from Wind in the Willows

Nice? It's the ONLY thing, said the Water Rat solemnly, as he leant forward for his stroke. Believe me, my young friend, there is NOTHING - absolute nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing, he went on dreamily: messing - about - in - boats; messing----'
From 'Wind in the Willows' by Kenneth Grahame.

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Date for house confirmed and a fleeting visit

My builder has just confirmed that next Thursday is definately the date I can move in to Stoke Bruerne - that's a huge weight of my mind and now I can really start working towards that date.  The removal firm and the storage company have been informed.

This morning Doug and James on Chance chanced by - it was good to meet both of you.  You will enjoy the Barking Creek trip and no you are not barking mad to go - it'll be great.  Hope to see you in Stoke Bruerne before too long.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, how exciting! I hope you will be very happy in your new home.
    Kath (nb Herbie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to meet you as well Kathryn, hope to see you next time we pass the house. Good Luck in your new home x

    ReplyDelete